We are a full service general contracting company, providing construction services in the San Francisco Bay Area. We welcome projects of all sizes and are committed to delivering the highest level of value and craftsmanship with an equally important exceptional client experience.
Integrity Remodeling employs the services of local, specialty-skilled, subcontractors, assistants and construction professionals. Integrity Remodeling is insured and bonded, with a project manager onsite during the construction process.
- New construction & additions
- Renovations & restorations
- Custom kitchens & bathrooms
Project Management / Consulting Services:
We realize the stress and uncertainty involved in completing a remodeling or new construction project. For most homeowners, a renovation is something one may undergo just once in their lifetime, and it is a significant monetary investment.
A project manager is assigned to your job regardless of size to ensure your project runs smoothly. Your project manager oversees every detail for you, anticipating challenges, creating solutions, and expertly managing your budget, design and schedule. Most importantly, the project manager ensures that the building process is a positive and informed experience for everyone involved. From pre-construction planning to fine finish carpentry and interior design, our project managers are skilled in many specialties and all aspects of construction.
Additionally, our project management services are designed to assist the homeowner with varying levels of guidance. Whether you need general assistance or management of every last detail, our project involvement is tailored to you.
Pre-Construction & Value Engineering Services:
As a complement to our Project Management services, at times our clients require project counsel prior to construction as part of their overall planning.
Such services include:
- Assistance with locating an architect or engineer for your project
- Inspection of the current site and/or structure for existing conditions that may affect the future design or the construction costs
- Forecast of possible change orders due to concealed conditions, age of the structure, etc.
- Identification of other necessary repairs/modifications you may be considering which would be best be tackled concurrently with the project you have planned
- Establish a realistic budget and schedule with you; determine the bottom-line in terms of budget vs. feasibility, essentially what we can and cannot do within the allocated budget
- Review all costs with you and their impact on the project prior to making decisions to commence with each stage of development
- Review and select architect, sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers, as they are required
- Review with you the architectural drawings and construction documents to ensure that they comply with your design goals in terms of form and function
- Facilitate communication between the architect, sub-contractors, vendors, and the homeowner to prevent potential problems
- Ensure successful completion of the project within predetermined budget and schedule